Monday, July 6, 2009

Rylie's Birthday




All Rylie could talk about when it came to her birthday is that she wanted a "big Girl" bike and wanted to go to the zoo. I am not sure how happy she would have been if she did not get that "big girl" bike. But she did and she was so excited she had to test drive it around the house. I think by far that was her favorite gift.
This year I was going to make a fun cake for her, but with her getting sick I simply forgot. We were at Sam's and she found the "cake" she must have. So of course she got it, and what do you know, it is Dora. I know the "Dora" phase will end soon, so I am just letting her love it and enjoying everything Dora.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It looks like she was feeling a lot better for her birthday. I'm glad it turned out good. She is a lucky little girl to get everything she really wanted.
Or maybe you are lucky that you could actually fulfill all her wishes!