Saturday, November 14, 2009

Utah State, Hey Aggies all the way


The last two seasons Drew has bought season tickets to USU football and has been having Father/Son moments with Derrek and Nathan. Today they thoroughly get to enjoy the game in the cold, snowy weather. You have to be a total AGGIE to endure such weather when you know your team (unfortunately) is going to lose. This was taken with Drew's phone so not the best quality but you can see just how agonizing it is, not sure still if this is from the weather or the Aggie's themselves. Way to be the only LOYAL fans there guys.

2 comments:

Corry's said...

I get chills just looking at that picture.

Daniel Hunter said...

You guys certainly are loyal fans!! Hey Drew, this is Daniel Hunter writing - just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you the other day. We moved down to Arizona and are living in Glendale. I thought of you because I saw the church FM office here in one of the buildings and it reminded me of my internship with you. Thanks again for the great memories! It's good to see how well you & your family are doing!