Tuesday, January 11, 2011


Drew tends to think he can do it all, and Nate thought we needed a picture of him being our plumber.

Conference Weekend--OCTOBER


I was cleaning out my craft closet and Nate was in there with me and he found all my stitching stuff and asked if he could do one for Halloween. I thought, sure, anything to keep him busy. It was the most peaceful conference, he sat and worked on this so diligently. It was awesome.


OCTOBER 11th--Derrek's Birthday






Him getting the one and only thing he wanted--an IPOD. He's not excited at all......


The shirt he is wearing is a T-shirt Nate made him for his birthday. Nate is soo thoughtful at times, it was a corny shirt but it was straight from the heart.

I am not a cake decorator.....my poor kids.



September--Primary trip to the temple







Doing dishes...or was he?

Nate has such a deer in the head lights look, what did he get caught doing?????

3 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

That picture is priceless of Nate doing the dishes...ha ha ha-thanks for the laugh! By the way, glad Drew was fixing the toilet, before I read the blurb about it I thought he was using it--puking!

Amanda said...

Its about time you caught up! Send nate over any time he needs practice on dishes...we always have lots!

Tay and Liz said...

We love all the pictures and updates, sure miss you guys, thanks for all the posts!