I just met him there to help all the kids get their skates tied and on the ice, then I just watched.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Ice Skating
In March Nates class (and all the 4th grade) at school got to go to the local Ice Rink and skate for about an hour. Nate was soo nervous that he would fall and not have any fun at all, but as you can see from the following picture--he had fun. They walked from school to the ice center in snow which was about 3/4 mile. I am sure their teachers loved that.
I just met him there to help all the kids get their skates tied and on the ice, then I just watched.


I just met him there to help all the kids get their skates tied and on the ice, then I just watched.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment