Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve PJ's


Every year since I can remember it has been a tradition to open up Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve. Since getting married and especially having kids I have tried to keep that tradition alive. Even though the kids know that they are opening up pajama's they still get really excited. I try to make them really fun pj's that I might not normally buy.


Rylie really got into the present thing this year, I don't think she understood Santa but she was so excited that she had this present to open.

I rarely buy "character" items but I did put away my silliness and bought Rylie a "Dora the Explorer" nightgown. She actually thought it was a new dress, but either way it was actually really cute, and she loved it. What more can you ask for.


This year I got Derrek and Nathan Super Mario jammies and the funny thing about them is that they have a built in wii remote pocket on the side, they thought that was pretty cool.

Even Drew tries to keep the tradition alive and got me a pair of pj's. He does a pretty good job and this year he let the 3 kids pick them out.
Here we all are, Is it bed time? The boys are wishing it was.

1 comment:

Corry's said...

Remember when we made pjs for our kids at Virginia's house. I'm not that good anymore, they always get the store bought pjs now.