I don't feel like I should be the one blogging about this because I wasn't even here, but... This weekend we finally got our first real snow storm. Drew took some pictures of the event. He is so much better at remembering to get the camera out and catching the action. I was at my mom's for a girls weekend and we all changed the color of our hair and got cute hair cuts and I have nothing to show for it. We had so much fun too.
Back to the pictures though. Here is Rylie all bundled up preparing to go out. This is really her first year to go out and actually play in the snow. She even went sledding with the boys but she didn't love that once she got a big gust of powder blown in her face.
The boys love to try and jump on the tramp in the snow but I am not sure how successful they were this time. The tramp doesn't look too cleared off. They had fun though and they are so excited to finally have the snow here. I will say this though, it is dang cold and anything on the streets is just ice now, it was 6 degrees last night. Thanks heavens for warm houses.




3 comments:
Snow looks fun! We are getting cold rain here in Phoenix area. Snow at 4,000 feet and higher. Post a photo of your new Do.
Looks pretty I always enjoyed the first snowstorm.
Hey I want to see this pictures of your hair.
Post a Comment