We went to Jenny lake one day and did the hike all around the lake to the water falls and back. Then the next day we went back to Jackson hole and did the Alpine slides and the bungee jump. We had so much fun.
Here is Derrek doing the bungee tramp. My mom was generous enough to purchase tickets for all the grand kids to do this activity and for the most part they all had fun doing it. I think there were a few adults wishing they could have done it too. My sister's little Zoe, who is 4 went first and she did so awesome that I think by the end of her turn all the other kids (who are much older) started talking big and wanted to do it too. Zoe set the bar high and very few were able to max it. Thanks mom for doing this for all the kids.
Nathan was one of the braver ones, and once he got over being up sooo high he started so flips and I think he really enjoyed it.
Rylie went after Zoe and she wanted to do it soo bad, but I thought there was no way she would actually last since she can't stand to be on the tramp with her brothers if they are jumping too high. But she did really good, you could see the fear shine right through her smile, but she kept at it. I was really proud of her.
Here is Drew and Rylie doing the Alpine slide. They ended up getting the raw end of the deal, they got stuck behind a long line of SLOW people and pretty much had to ride the brakes the whole way down.




2 comments:
What a fun family Reunion!!!
Looks like you had a blast! Glad you got one more fun escape in before the fall starts to set in!
Post a Comment