Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bad Mom!

So I am a super bad mom! I totally forgot to blog about Derrek's birthday and to top it off, I really didn't take any pictures from that day. So here is to my little guy, who I love tons---HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!
Derrek absolutely loves to draw and create stories of any kind. So his whole birthday was drawing stuff and anything to do with drawing.


We decided to get him his very own desk to put in his room and some accessories to go with it. This is what he is opening right now.


He also needed a chair to go with it, and that is what this is.


Here is is all set up in his room and somewhat organized. He loves it and spends so much time down there writing, drawing and "pondering" (or so he says) Anyway we love you Derrek and we hope you had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Derrek! What a cool desk. Hayley would love something like that, she is the same, always drawing or writing.

Mindy Blake said...

You are definitely not a bad mom Mary! Quite the opposite! That is a fun set up for Derek!