Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our first snow

Here is proof of what a wonderful morning it was at our house. We had snow flakes down at our house, but nothing that would stick, but look at the mountains right out side my back door. I am not ready for this.



FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL

Here is our little princess on her first day of preschool. She was soo excited to go. I told her that she would leave a little after the boys left for school. Shouldn't have done that. They leave at 8:35 and for the next hour all I heard were cries because I said she would go as soon as the boys did. She loves her little preschool and it is so neat to see her so grown up, wow how time flies.





I STILL NEED MY NAPS!

This Picture was actually taken a little while ago, but my princess seems to think some days she is just fine with out a nap. This day she begged me to stay up and she was being so cute--at the moment--that I caved. Oh did I pay for it later, talk about the melt downs--and Rylie is not one to have many of these. This was taken around 5pm, tell me does she still need a nap??? She fell asleep while I was making the most sound you could make.

2 comments:

Corry's said...

BBRRRRR!!! I'm cold just looking at the pictures. Enjoy!!

Sandi and Curtis said...

I agree...BBRRRR! That is why we live in Arizona!