Saturday, January 2, 2010

I almost made it til Midnight!


Rylie was soo excited for out New Years Eve "party" and she did so good staying awake and being happy. But in the end she fell asleep at 11:50, we tried to talk to her but she was out. When we went to move her to her bed she was soo sad that she was being put to bed and thought the party was going on with out her, little did she know it came and went and we were all heading to bed. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Mindy Blake said...

Wow girl! You have been busy! I loved reading all about your holidays. Your kids are adorable and I have to say you look like a little hottie too! Drew is a lucky guy and I know he would agree with me so stop thinking I am wrong!