So do you remember pink sponge rollers??? Well I for one do, having grown up with thin, STRAIGHT hair I remember my mom putting pink curlers in my hair and having to sleep with them. I have totally forgot about them until I was getting frustrated with Rylie's hair, who happens to have the same hair type as mine (poor girl). I have bought all sorts of curling irons, even the teeny tiny one and sprayed massive hairspray and still no curls. We we rediscovered the pink sponge curlers and have fallen in love with them
BEFORE:


AFTER:


So Cute! Okay so I know it is like way curled out but she can wear her hair like this for 3 days and it does relax a little but so cute. She loves it and the first time I did this she walked around as if she were a princess all day. Notice how her hair went from just past her shoulders to her ears--holy curls!
3 comments:
Look at that smile!! LOVE IT!
She really does love being a girl! I don't think I ever cared enough about my hair to sleep in sponge curlers. She does look super cute! I want to see how the curls look on day 2 and 3.
She is so darn cute! I did that to Gracie's hair and she cried and made me wash it out. I'll have to tell her Rylie did it and see it she will let me do it again!
Post a Comment