Saturday, March 20, 2010

I finally did it! . . . .

When we moved into this house I decided that I wanted to do Rylie's name on her wall somehow. I knew I wanted to do them in wood block letters but that was about it. As soon as we got her room painted I went and bought the letters. She has been begging me now for a year and a half to do it, but I just wasn't sure how I wanted it done. I saw my sister in laws blog (thank you Becky) and she did her little girls name on her wall and it was exactly what I had been wanting to do. So I got the wood cut and found some paper to match and finally got it up there. Rylie was so patient with me, once she knew I had all the stuff she asked me every day when it was going to be up on her wall. It is finally done and she loves it.

6 comments:

Corry's said...

The letters look great. I love the color of her room too. nice work.

Kassey said...

That is so cute. About a year ago James cut my out Kambree's name and I have yet to do anything with it!! Maybe this will give me some inspiration!!

Becky said...

Super cute! Rylie is sure lucky.

Geoffrey said...

Mary you are so creative. Her name looks great. I am sure she loves it, so does Hayley. Want to make her some blue and brown ones? Just kidding.

Sandi and Curtis said...

So talented! Looks great!

Mindy Blake said...

Very cute Mary!