Monday, April 26, 2010

Disneyland!. . . . .

So I have not been able to blog since our vacation because it was "no TV week" at our house. The boys school holds this every year and we as a family participate. It is officially over and now I can blog. There are soo many pictures, I just couldn't narrow it all down.



For Spring Break this year we took the kids to Disneyland. On our way there we made a pit stop in St. George and thanks to our wonderful friends had a place to stay. We stopped by the St. George Temple (because we have never been there). We definitely look like a family that has spent the day traveling but it was well worth the stop. The ground here are beautiful.









The next day we were off to Disneyland. Well to California, Disneyland would have to wait until the next day (Monday)



This first day there It was Raining like crazy but soon let up and was a really pretty day. I took the boys on Indiana Jones (Rylie was too short) and Drew took Rylie over to do a few rides. They did Dumbo and The carousel. This is amazing because Drew gets motion sickness something fierce, and yet he loved his daughter enough to ride these rides--Total Father of the Year Award goes out to him.





This is us on "Thunder Mountain" the family favorite. Rylie was our little "thrill" rider and we would get off this ride and she would want us to immediately go and get a fast pass so we could ride it again. We basically had fast passes for this ride all day, every day we went. It was also the last ride we did our last night there. She loved all the rides and that made it so much more worth it.

Rylie with Princess Tionna--she was by far the friendliest one. We were able to see her sing too and she sounded just like the one in the movie.

Princess Belle

Ariel


Al of us when the sun finally came out.

The "Sword and the Stone"



Nate. . . . . being Nate

The Beach. . . . . . .

So cute, there is nothing like seeing your daughter in the hands of her DAD.



Rylie did not like the waves.
The boys kept trying to dig a hole before the waves would come fill it in, they waisted a lot of energy.


Rylie buried Nate all by her self.


Then the boys buried her, she didn't love that so much.

On the Pier.

8 comments:

Corry's said...

what a fun week. It sounds like you had a blast. I'm jealous.

neva said...

I love the pictures. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

Brittany Roscheck said...

What a fun spring break! I'm glad y'all had such a great time. I can't believe how big the kids are getting, especially Rylie!
Miss you all!

Tay and Liz said...

That's awesome that you guys got to go there! Looks like it was a lot of fun! love the pictures.

Tandy said...

That looks like so much fun we have been wanting to go there so bad lately.

Amanda said...

Why did I not know you had a blog? Now I know! Glad to see you had fun.

Debbie said...

Fun! Makes me want to go. My family LOVES Disneyland.

Mindy Blake said...

What a fun trip! Your family is so cute--way to go Drew, what a sport!