Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blue and White




Mary has turned this one over to me. I will see how I can do. Technology is not my cup of tea, but double click on the pictures and you can get a better view of the kids. Today I had to swallow my pride and spent some time on the BYU campus. I am amazed that they even let me on. The boys and I attended the Blue and White scrimmage. Before the the scrimmage began the boys got to go on the field and work with the team on some drills. Derrek was walking on air. Nate fought off the smile until he got to tackle the dummy then he lit right up as well.
All in all it was a great day with the boys. Who can complain about being with there kids on a football field. Next year we will head to the real blue and white game in Logan. Go Aggies!

3 comments:

Corry's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.