Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Fun!!!



Okay I am a week behind in bloggin and so here is what I have. We were able to go spend a Saturday helping our next door neighbor build his shed. I thought it would have worked some what like legos, its a kit type of shed, but atlas, it did not turn out that way. But we had lots of fun helping and believe it or not, not one swear word came out through the whole process. Well, our neighbor does happen to be our Bishop so maybe that played a role in that. Anyway, Rylie found a new love in life---BARBIES! Yikes! I was not ready for this yet, but she just sat on that swing for a good hour and played with them, and the rest of the day she had atleast one in her hand. She loved to comb their hair and carried the comb around with her too. Nate on the other hand, found it quite interesting to see one naked. Apparently we need to do a little sex ed with him. Over all it was a very sucessful day and good neighborly bonding. Here are the remaining pictures, none of the guys wanted to show their faces--go figure.




1 comment:

Becky said...

Good for you not swearing in front of the Bishop. I probably would have anyway. At you wouldn't have to confess since he would have witnessed it anyway. We actually had a lesson on Sunday about teaching kids sex ed in the home. Apparently, it isn't taught well enough here so our Stake Pres. sent an admonishment to do it and to be very blunt and frank about it. I'm glad I don't have to have that conversation any time soon.