Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yes, We are Moving!!



You have heard right, we are moving and doing it rather quickly. Drew was offered a transfer to North Logan and we accepted it. The kicker is that we are trying to get up there so the kids can start school on the first day (which is next Thursday the 21st). So we are heading up there on Tuesday at the latest Wednesday. So needless to say it is rather crazy here and our lives are being turned in every direction but we are really excited to be going. We lived in Logan right after we got married for 2 years and fell in love with it. We would have stayed there had there been a job market but not so much back then. We truly feel like we are going back home, though we never would have thought we'd end up there. Our hearts for so long had been set on Lehi and things just weren't working out in our favor for that and as soon as we decided to do this Logan thing, everything fell into place, so that tells us something. Anyway a big goodbye to all and please keep in touch. I have attached a picture of the house we have a contract on and if all goes well will soon be ours.

When we get in and settled I will send more fun pictures and get blogging right away. Love to all!

11 comments:

Tandy said...

Oh Mary you are killing me! I am so glad to see the house and it looks great but I just keep thinking if I ignore this it will go away. I am going to miss you like crazy and I am really thankful for blogging at this moment so that I can follow you. I love you to pieces! Your one of my favorites.

angela said...

I will just go ahead and second all of Tandy's comments...and add how JEALOUS I am, you are a lucky girl, Logan is the best, we can hook up there and do races (10k in wellsville in labor day, we always do it)!
So happy for you guys and hope all your packing and unpacking goes smoothly!!

Lacie said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Sorry I didn't get to know you better.

Corry's said...

Hey you lucky people, no fair. Jason has always said the only way he would ever go back to Utah was if he could go to Logan. And of course I love it there since it is my home! Say hi to good ol' cache valley for me.

charmy said...

Cute house! I hope you guys are very happy in Logan. We are excited to have you a speck closer to us! Hope everything goes smoothly for you! Call me!

Becky said...

Okay. So, I must admit that I didn't know that you had made your blog "private" yet again and so I haven't been getting your updates on my reader and so I have missed a ton of your posts.
Good thing I finally checked it out. You all have been super busy and now I have someone to complaine to about packing who will really understand. Gook luck with your move.

Corinne said...

Cute house, hope you like it in Logan. It's so far away, you better come back and see us. I'll miss ya.

Chelsi said...

I'm sad to see you go! I know this feels right for you guys though, and I hope you get the settled feeling you are longing for! I wish you would have found it here with me & the rest of the neighborhood. I will miss you a ton and if I ask where Riley is Jaxsyn says word for word "Rwiley is movin to Wogan" so she will be missed too. Also your boys Sam is now looking for a new crush since Derrick is moving! Keep in touch we are truly thinking of the Utah State game and coming to see you!

Jen B. said...

Congrats on selling you house, and finding a new one! What a blessing. I enjoyed hanging out with you though it wasn't enough....Good luck with everything!!

Lacie said...

I know your busy but come on we want to hear how everything is going!:)

Chelsi said...

I agree with Lacie, Please post some pics and let us know how it's going. I miss you tons, and Jaxsyn just said "wiley moved to wogan"