Thursday, September 11, 2008

NO Blogging, why???

Hello to all that have been patiently waiting for me to blog something about our move and our new life here in Logan. Let me first start off with life is great and we are so happy. After 16 LONG days of living in a hotel we finally moved into our home 1 week ago. I am not sure we ever want to see the inside of a hotel for a really long time, but hey it is over with and we have moved on.
Our blogging sessions might not happen too regularly and this is why. We moved into a brand new home, but there haven't been any fiber optic lines ran and won't be until early next year, so that means I don't have DSL, or cable Internet, I only have netzero which really limits my abilities to do much of anything. I will however keep posting as often as I can from other locations.
The kids just started football and we have lots to blog about that. We also took the kids down memory lane and took them all around campus and have some fun pictures of that too. So hold your horses more is on its way, I promise. Just be patient with me. We miss so many of you and hope all is well. Keep in touch.

10 comments:

Lacie said...

16 days WOW!!!! I'm glad you survived it, can't wait to see all the pictures.

Chelsi said...

Yea! You're Back!! I miss you everytime we drive by you house! I can't wait to see the pics!

Tandy said...

Yea!!! I kept checking and checking for an update. I am so bugged about the internet thing because this is the best way for me to see what you are up to. I really miss you so much! Glad you are so happy and I love that picture.

Becky said...

I have been checking a lot, wondering when you would post. I can totally relate to the hotel thing. I hope we can be out and into a place asap too. Sorry about the internet issue. I think I would cry if I couldn't stay connected. Good luck finding places to post from.

Corry's said...

Drew said that he is working on finding Jason a job that will pay enough for us to buy a house next to you. Good luck :)

I'm glad you are getting settled and the kids are happy. Jason said you bumped into Johanna. I'm glad you guys are neighbors now. Have fun, it is beautiful in the fall in cache valley. Take some nice pictures in the leaves up Logan canyon for me.

angela said...

where in logan are you?? I hope you guys are happy, it sounds like you are but crappy about the internet thing. we will have to meet up for lunch sometime when i'm up...

charmy said...

Good to hear from you guys! We are glad to hear that you are getting settled in Logan and hope that you are very happy there. Love your new picture header! Call me soon!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Logan!!??? What was the cause to move to Logan...Drew got transferred? I love the photo of you and Drew over the picnic table!

Kelly Woodbrey said...

Mary and Drew,
Welcome back to the Promised Land! We miss you a lot and wish you didn't have to move. We are grateful for your friendship.
We will be in Logan on Saturday night - 20 1/2 year reunion.
We have a weak blog starting. In the future you will be able to look at it - kellyjeanice.blogspot.com
Go get some Aggie Ice Cream and then go to A&W and get a Big Blue for us.
We are happy for you both.
Kelly

Jen B. said...

Good to see you again!! I am glad things are going well for you! Such a cute picture on top....I love it!!!