I finally made it to 100 posts. I don't know how so many of you have already made it to 100 posts and made it a long long time ago. But I finally made it and was excited about that.
I haven't made it to 100 posts and I started my blog before you. I guess I better get a more interesting life going and then I will have something to post about.
4 comments:
I haven't made it to 100 posts and I started my blog before you. I guess I better get a more interesting life going and then I will have something to post about.
Oh you would have been at a hundred along time ago it it wouldn't have been for not having high speed internet.
Hey your way past me. I don't even have a blog. Good Job.
I don't even have one!!! Ha, Ha, Congrats.
Post a Comment