Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hockey!





While at Derrek's hockey lesson we got to thinking it might be fun to take him to a hockey game and get a feel for what it is like by watching it. We decided to jump aboard and bought tickets to the USU vs. BYU hockey game this weekend and we had such a blast. We have never been to a hockey game and it was such a different atmosphere. It was non stop action and the kids really enjoyed the whole game, they were quite disappointed when we had to leave so we could put Rylie in bed. I guess we are now fans of a new sport, I suggest all to give it a try.


2 comments:

Lacie said...

I will have to give that a try. That sounds like a horrible first day of learning to skate.

Tandy said...

I think that is so neat that you have Derrek in hockey.