Rylie turned 4 this year and I am so sad with how fast she is growing up. She is such a joy to have around and I look forward to the time we can have "genuine" girls time.
Here she is on the morning of her birthday, bright and early I might add. She has been doing pretty good job sleeping in, but not today (which who can blame her)
She got Polly pockets from her Grandma Gillespie and she loves these things. She spent 2 hours playing with them when there was a break.
Charlotte and Tiona from Princess and the Frog, a favorite movie of hers.
What more can I say about this picture but--CUTE!!!
Rylie wanted so bad to have a birthday party. I am not good at the party thing and was a little hesitant, but she was so persistent. These are the little friends she invited over, notice the only boy--what a good sport but he is such a cutie and she really wanted him there.
Lip gloss--one of her very favorite things.




2 comments:
Cute cake! You did a great job!
Very cute cake. It almost makes me want to have a girl someday. And I love Rylie's new do. It is super cute.
Post a Comment