Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rylie's new do

Rylie has been wanting to get her hair cut ever since I cut mine off in May. Then she has had 2 friends cut their hair and fuel the fires. Finally, her cousin whom she adores came to Utah with a cute short hair do. My hold up was that she has always wanted her hair long (like a princess) but I finally relented and took her to a kids salon and had it cut. When they were done they cut almost 3" off the back and about 2 1/2 off the front. Not a huge amount for some people, but this will take FOREVER to grow back. She loved it though, and she loved the salon.
the final product :) You can't really tell but they sprayed it with glitter spray.

4 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

Her hair is adorable! They really did a good job! Thanks for passing on the coupon-it will be fun to get Gracie's done!

Corry's said...

Very cute hair. I loved all the new updates. Looks like life is treating you all well, and your summer is about as thrilling as ours.

Emily said...

Mary, she is sooo cute. And you still find ways to style her hair fun

Cansas said...

I found you!! I will send you an invite to my blog so I don't feel weird about peaking in on your family:) Your kids are adorable - really!