Friday, July 2, 2010
Planting
After many houses and years of wanting to complete a yard of a house. . . we are finally moving in the right direction. We had someone come out and design our whole yard and loved what she did and decided to start on at least the front yard. The boys chipped in to help dig all the holes, even though it kept raining on us. We were able to get most of the front yard done but I just realized we took no final picture, but you get the idea of what the front will look like.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are such a fun little family. I can't wait to play in my yard, even if it is raining!
Looking good. I love working in the yard. Enjoy!
Looks Great! So now take a final picture and post away so we can see the finished product.
Post a Comment