Monday, June 16, 2008

Provo Riverwoods 10 mile race


Okay, we did it and it was a success. Saturday I ran the Riverwoods 10 mile race with my friend Nikki and her sister Angie. We stressed and worried about so many things that our husbands just laughed when the others number would show up on the caller ID. By the end of the week the race consumed our days and that is all we talked about. We just hoped we could make it on our bum knees and lack of experience.Well we did it, it was awesome and we even did it faster than we were aiming for, 1 hour 46 min. Nikki and Angie you guys totally rocked on Saturday, can't wait until the next race. Yes that is right, we are now in training for our 1/2 marathon in August. YEAH!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

angela said...

Way to go...you forgot to post your time, I am just curious!! That is awesome you had friends with you...see you at the half marathon!!

Anonymous said...

What a woman! I'm very impressed. Maybe someday I'll have enough guts to try it... probably not.