
Happy Father's Day Drew! I know that I am a little late at this but with Fathers Day and my birthday being combined I haven't found an alone moment to do this. I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. You are such a good sport and so willing to do so much for our kids. I love how willing you are to help your family out and others with out any question at all. You are such a great example and we love you tons. Again sorry this is late, but whether it is Fathers day or any normal day of the week I hope you know how much we care for you. Here's to the best everything.




1 comment:
Happy Father's Day Drew, but really I wanted to say Mary your recipes are so yummy looking I need to make this one! Thanks
Post a Comment