Saturday, November 22, 2008

Halloween


Halloween was a blast this year, I let the kids just be what they wanted to be and it made it so much easier. Derrek was Indiana Jones, Nathan was a motorcycle man, and Rylie was a flower fairy. Thanks to Uncle Austin, Nathan was able to get real motorcycle stuff, though the pants were too big, everything was too big, he had lots of fun dressing up.

Rylie was a flower fairy, an idea I got from a magazine, but the outfit didn't quite come together like I had envisioned. But she loved it and was so excited to dress up in it. As you can tell she has no problem posing in front of the camera. She had so much fun going door-to-door, she would come back from each door with the biggest smile saying, "that lady gave me candy." She just couldn't believe that you could knock on a door, someone would answer it and just hand you candy. She thought that was great.

3 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

That does sound like of GREAT doesn't it?!!! How cute!

Tra La La Shelley said...

Like her brothers, I can tell that Rylie loves to dress up. She is such a cute little fairy. Derrek--you look just like Indiana Jones!! Motorcycle rider (I hope that is what you were) Nate--you're looking tough!!

Becky said...

The kids look great. Just remember to let Rylie know that she can't just knock on doors all the time and get candy. Just at Halloween. She is looking so big. I can hardly wait to see y'all at Christmas time.