Saturday, November 22, 2008

We're Back!

I know that I have not posted in a long time, but I did today and I posted a lot. So check it out, leave comments and hopefully I will do a better job through out the holidays.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your blog. I have fun reading your notes, but LOVE the pictures! I almost went to see Twilight today, but was a little tired, after I threw my sister's baby shower. So, another day. I'm glad it was good though. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm reading her book "The Host" now. It was hard to get into, but is now very good and a little hard to put down (a bad thing since I have over 500+ pages left).

I liked your wind cave pictures. What a fun family activity. Is Derrek in 4th grade? I seem to remember he is, but not sure.

Keep blogging. I check periodically and love to see the pictures. Derek looks at them with me and I show Emily your pictures of Rylie and then show her my pictures of the two of them. She doesn't exactly 'get it' yet, but someday.

Take care,
Becky

Lacie said...

I'm glad your back in the blogging world. Looks like you have been busy. I haven't seen twilight yet but can't wait to see it. I'm totally going to do the Lowes craft day that looks SO fun.

PULN7GS said...

HI DERREK ITS JACK FROM ALHAMBRA!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER ME???

Sandi and Curtis said...

Can you email me your mailing address please so I can send Christmas letter. nielsonaz@cox.net