Derrek was the star of the week for his birthday at school. So we got to make a poster all about him and go to his class and kind of "show" him off. He built this star wars ship (that he got as a present) and that is one of the items he took in with him. Rylie couldn't just sit on the sidelines either she just had to be in the spotlight as well so we had to add a picture of her too. I think it is great that teachers are willing to single out children one at a time and let them feel special all week long. I think this was one of Derrek's best weeks at school.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Derrek--you are a star. I am very proud of you.
I hope the kids are liking their new school!! Way to go Derrek
Post a Comment