This is Rylie's cousin Zoe, and they both looked so forward to seeing each other this weekend. We were getting ready for the day and I did Rylie's hair and my sister wanted to see of Zoe would get her hair done just like Rylie. But to no avail, she did not want it done. So we kind of forced her to get it done and she was none to happy. For a little background, Zoe is a very cute girl with a brother and she wants to be a boy and dress like a boy and do boy stuff, so to get her hair done is so not going to be okay with her. Well she got it done anyway and we went to take pictures of the two girls and she did not want to cooperate because she was still ticked at me for putting her hair in ponytails. But aren't they so cute.
Here we got a cute smile out of her, but she would not take that finger out of her mouth for anything. Rylie on the other hand comes alive in front of the camera.
As you can see in this picture she is all about posing, I was a willing participant for one picture, but since I hate having my picture taken this is all I would stand for.




4 comments:
Riley, Jaxsyn misses you still! She says Riley moved to Logan all of the time! I never thought at 2 she would remember her so well!
Hey mary, I just got your email and I totally enjoyed reading through your blog and getting caught up! I heard you had moved... you need to send my your new address (not that we'd ever show up, but then we'll say "this is where Corrys live" every time we drive through there instead of every time we drive through Spanish Fork :)
(jopfunder@hotmail.com)
Your kids are growing up fast. Glad to see everyone happy and healthy.
You can check in our blog anytime -- it's more pictures than words, pretty much one picture every day -- www.thepfarm.com/photos
Tell Derek and Nate hi from Magda and Aidan!
Jodi
Mary,
I can't believe how old Rylie looks she is so cute. Your house looks beautiful. I am so happy you are happy there.
Cora
mary,
just found your blog on heidi walsh's blog. your family is too dang cute. i can't believe you have been gone from here long enough for your boys to be so grown up. and look at your cute little carbon copy of yourself. she is so cute.
check us out on
laughingatlifeslittlewedgies.blogspot.com
stephanie walker
Post a Comment