Here is the "A" and you can read the story on the following picture as to the legend behind it. While Drew and I did not kiss to a full moon at midnight, we had to do it anyways. We never once kissed across the "A" while attending here for a couple of years, so why not make us "true Aggie's" now, it is never to late. Rylie was running out of patience as you can see Drew had to hold her arms down in picture number two, she is just to busy for this nonsense, unless it is on her time and then she is such a model.
Derrek begged to take the picture of Drew and I, and I have to say he caught the perfect moment.




1 comment:
Glad you are back to blogging. Looks like you have been busy and having lots of fun. I want to see some pics of your new place.
Post a Comment