This is Tony Grove, a place up Logan Canyon that Drew and I absolutely loved. As you can tell it is gorgeous here and we had a blast. We hiked for about 3 hours and then went to the lake up there and had a picnic there. We saw a deer skull on the hike and that seemed to be the highlight of the trip for the kids.
It was absolutely perfect weather and as you can see the fall colors are in full bloom up there. We were trying to make it up here before the colors changed too much and there wasn't much to see and I think we made it up there on the perfect weekend. If you are ever in Logan and are in the mood to do some hiking, Tony Grove is the place to visit.




6 comments:
Tony Grove is one of my family favorites also. We used to hike to White Pine Lake from Tony Grove Lake all the time (I didn't love it too much when I was young).
Jason and I walked right across a mama moose and her baby once on that hike, it could have been dangerous, I hear that mama mooses are mean.
I also used to collect little baby frogs every year. They died off probably because too many people took them home.
Ahhh good memories.
I hope you like the move you made, we sure miss you around here. I like your new picture at the top, where it all began!!! CUTE.
You sound like you are having a great time! I'm really sad you moved but so glad that you are so happy with your decision. Love ya lots!
Hey dudes!
We are in North Salt Lake now but have STRONG connections to Logan! How fun for you guys. I hope you are doing great! Check us out at http://smushedgoldfishinthecracksoflife.blogspot.com/
I'm not a true Aggie but my mom is...One day maybe I will be:)
Congrats on the move!!
looks like you guys are in your true element!! I'm glad I get to check in and see how your doing...Wheres the house pictures?!?!?
I thought "it all began" in Ephraim? I'm pretty certain that's where I gave drew a zinger in the back with a raquetball.
Post a Comment