This is our kitchen, it is bright and we love it. We loved our kitchen in Spanish Fork, but this one just seems so light and cheerful to me.
This is our wet bar down stairs in one of our family rooms. It is not totally put together, like the rest of our house, but I think it will be nice to have when the kids get older and have friends over and what not.

Here is our master bath, we love it. It is a little bigger than our last bathroom and that is nice. We have the walk in shower again to which we really enjoy.
Here is our master bath, we love it. It is a little bigger than our last bathroom and that is nice. We have the walk in shower again to which we really enjoy.
The following are just outside pictures, not real interesting but it is progress in the right direction.
BEFORE.....
Well we are slowly making way on our landscaping and we just can't wait. We had decided this time that we were going to have the trampoline put in the ground so it was easier for the kids to get on and on of it, and then it is not such an eye sore either. So here is the progress of that project, it is amazing how fast the work goes when it is done by other people who do this as their job everyday. It has been nice to sit back and watch for once instead of looking out at the yard and seeing all that you still have to do yourselves.
AFTER......
Like I said it is a work in progress and still needs some beautifying with some trees, bushes and flowers but that will come with time.




8 comments:
It looks great. Next summer maybe we'll see the whole thing.:)
i can't wait to come and visit next time i am in logan (like how i just invited myself to your house!!!)
it looks beautiful and the backyard looks great!!
Mary it looks so cute. I hope that we can see it someday.
I LOVE IT! I am trying not to be jealous. It really is nice and I'm very happy for you!
Looks like a great place to live. Not too many neighbors and great view of the mountains. We hope one day to come and visit with you!
It looks so great! Your house is amazing! I'm so glad you found one in such a short time! How's Logan we missed you at card group last Wednesday. Hopefully we could come visit sometime, I'd love to see you guys! Are you neighbors nice, do they have kids your kids age?
Your house is beautiful! We need to catch up, as soon as I figure out this blogging =-)
Shannon
Beautiful View of the mountains and your house looks wonderful. Now you need to take pictures of the rest of it and share.
Post a Comment