Here is the "Aggie" of the school, along with some smaller Aggie's. The boys had seen this statue quite a few times when we would pass by and what not. They kept asking to stop there and see it and so on our way to campus we let them look at this beast and took a few pictures.
Here we are visiting Aggie Ice cream, one of the best places to get ice cream. This is located in the food science building (or something like that) and Drew and I would frequent here a little too often. Lots of reasons brought us here, first was that the classes here would experiment with different foods and then as students you could come and taste test it and at the end you would get a ticket for a free ice cream cone. This is where Drew and I went for most of our dates because it was free and yummy. Drew's brother and his wife were also at Utah State the same time we were and his wife worked there, so we would stop there on occasion to visit her and you can't leave with out a little something something. The last reason is that I worked in this same building too, I did lab work for the company that made the cream cheese for Einstein bagels (bet you didn't know that about me). So often I found myself down here getting an ice cream for lunch or for dinner or for in between. It is no wonder I started to gain weight after getting married.
This is "Old Main," a popular building here at USU, drew spent a lot of time here. The kids found the water fall and it was too picturesque to pass up.




3 comments:
So are you just trying to make me jealous? Its working. I love the pictures. We have some of our kids by the bull too, very cute.
yeah, i second that comment...i miss logan SO much but i am glad that i get to visit often. it looks like you guys are having a great time, hopefully you can get the internet soon so you don't have to keep blogging at the library!!
Mary, you did win the contest fair and square. You should tell us how much we owe you, because we all did agree and I think you were the only one that actually succeeded. Don't give up on collection!! BUT, we need to restart the program with new vigor. =)
Post a Comment