Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a Movie!!


I went to Twilight today and it was so great. I didn't think I would be able to go, but then a friend came up from Lehi, and we bit the bullet and went. It was great! I was not too impressed with who they chose for the Cullin family as far as actors, but by the time the end of the movie came, Edward had grown on me. I loved this movie and it will become a part of my movie collection as soon as it comes out.

7 comments:

Jen B. said...

Welcome back!!! I loved it too!! I think people who did had unreal expectations!! Anyway, I am glad to see you blog again and I love that you loved the movie!!!

Tandy said...

I have to say I loved the book but didn't like the movie. I had very low expectations and it was even worse than I thought. I really wished that I would of liked it. I am kind of jealous that you do!

Carolyn said...

I saw it today and thought they did a good job. It is hard to beat the book, but I enjoyed the show.

Becky said...

I'm so glad that someone has liked the movie. I keep hearing bad things about it but I am still going to see it when I get to Utah. You should come with me since you actually liked it. Although, I heard you are all going for Thanksgiving this week anyway so you may be over it by the time I make it there.

Corry's said...

I didn't go see it with the rest of the ladies in my ward. I decided to go to a ward choir party that I wanted to attend, (there would be a lot of good food which I was more interested in than a movie). I have heard mixed views from the ladies. I'm sure I'll see it sometime soon. Hopefully it will surprise me and be great!

Chelsi said...

I like it too!! I am no in love with Edward, I'm no longer a Jacob fan! Welcome back to blogging!

Nikki & Gary said...

Hey, I don't think your being enthusiastic enough..Edward is freaking hot and you know it! I loved it too, thanks for inviting me!