Thursday, May 22, 2008


Rylie and I were able to go to my mom's house for a girls weekend. We were there to celebrate my sisters BIG 40th birthday and had tons of fun doing it. My sister and I were suppose to run the Ogden City 1/2 marathon but unfortunately I came down with strep throat, but she did it and totally rocked!!! We have made it our goal to all do it next year. It is a good thing I am signed up for a few other races this summer to make up for missing that one. Here are a few pictures I took of me and Rylie (yes, I know they are self portraits). I want to be able to print my blog once a year and compile like a little scrap book and I want at least a few pictures of me and I just don't like to be in front of the camera. More pictures will come from the girls weekend, I am just waiting on them to be forwarded to me (HINT HINT, MOM!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

It sounds like y'all had so much fun! I wish Emily and I could have joined you. We can't wait to visit next month!