Thursday, May 15, 2008

STINKER!!


Rylie now knows her name can be "stinker" too, she will even say it when she has done something she knows she shouldn't do. What is a mother to do with a child like this? I swear she is into my stuff that one second I turn my back. I think she has radar to when my bathroom is locked or not---stinker! If you look really close (double click on the pictures) you can tell she was quite meticulous on most of her toes, the big toe was a bigger territory for her to handle and she went a little overboard. She also went all crazy when we walked in so she messed up a little more. Not too bad for the first time.

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

You got a girly girl, have fun with that it lasts forever. She did a great job on most of them.

Becky said...

That is funny. I never did anything like that as a kid. She obviously is a total girly girl. And she did do a pretty good job. I guess she always has doing nails to fall back on later in life.

Tandy said...

I love it! She did do a pretty good job, I can't believe you distracted her Mary!