Thursday, May 22, 2008

What is that you say?



Today Derrek went in for a "simple" tooth extraction and came home with a tooth that was almost 1 inch long. This is his baby tooth and it is at record length. He went in for this because his adult tooth had come in behind it and was fully grown. There was no wiggle to the baby tooth at all so they numbed him up and out came this ginormous tooth. He was tough, more so than I would be. Then it was off to the doctor where he was diagnosed with yet another case of strep throat. So we had a nice day of lounging yesterday. Way to go Derrek, but I think it is off to the Orthodontist.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Way to go with Picasa, you will not know what you ever did without it. I still can't believe that tooth!!! I'm glad Rylie loved the video!!

Becky said...

Wow! That is kinda gross. And I'm the daughter of a dentist so I should be used to stuff like this. Did he "sell" that monster to the tooth fairy? I would have kept it.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, (but actually kind of yucky, I don't like teeth, especially loose teeth)! That one is a keeper for the scrapbook for sure.

Tandy said...

Poor Guy! I love the haircut also Derek! Your family and strep, I don't know.