We didn't get a lot of snow, nothing like what they predicted, but enough for the kids to go out there and have some fun. I had to take a picture of their creation, though they informed me I was taking it too prematurely. I was a brilliant idea on their part and I loved watching them create something that I would have never thought to do. I am sure this won't be the last time it snows or these creations come about but I am not sure I have really blogged on any of their snow creations. Living in Utah , I am sure I have until at least June to continue taking pictures of this lovely white stuff.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
It wont be the last time, I'm sure
We didn't get a lot of snow, nothing like what they predicted, but enough for the kids to go out there and have some fun. I had to take a picture of their creation, though they informed me I was taking it too prematurely. I was a brilliant idea on their part and I loved watching them create something that I would have never thought to do. I am sure this won't be the last time it snows or these creations come about but I am not sure I have really blogged on any of their snow creations. Living in Utah , I am sure I have until at least June to continue taking pictures of this lovely white stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Kids are very creative! But I do not want any more snow either!
Post a Comment