I was making chocolate cookies today, with the help of my little Rylie. When I got finished Rylie asked if she could lick the beaters, one of the best parts of making goodies. I caved in and let her have at it. Within 30 seconds she looked like this, she sure knows how to make a mess out of everything. I really don't think she will be my little girl that gets upset about messes or being dirty or any of that, because simply, I don't think she cares. It was cute though and she really did enjoy the beater until I took it away.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Now that's goooood!
I was making chocolate cookies today, with the help of my little Rylie. When I got finished Rylie asked if she could lick the beaters, one of the best parts of making goodies. I caved in and let her have at it. Within 30 seconds she looked like this, she sure knows how to make a mess out of everything. I really don't think she will be my little girl that gets upset about messes or being dirty or any of that, because simply, I don't think she cares. It was cute though and she really did enjoy the beater until I took it away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
she is so cute. how do you stand it?
I agree with Rylie, the beaters are the best part,and if you have to make a mess to eat it, so be it! :)
You've been busy! Lots of new posts! Crazy snow. Spring likes to tease us. That's for sure
Who cares about the mess when they are such cute little memories, huh.
Yummy!!! I remember doing that when I was young, now I think of Ecoli and all the other diseases! ha ha!!!
I love eating dough...who doesn't??
Love your new family photo!
Post a Comment