This is what we woke up to this morning after finally experiencing a beautiful day yesterday. This is my front yard (looking our my front door) and this was almost completely melted yesterday. We now have another foot of snow and it is still coming down.
Rylie desperately wanted to help me shovel but she was a mess from breakfast and still in her night gown. So she went and put pants on underneath and her coat and gloves. By the time she was done getting dressed I was done shoveling the driveway but I couldn't resist letting her help somehow with all the effort she went through to get ready. So we went out on the back patio and I let her do her thing.




5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe all that snow. We have been bumping around the high 70's low 80's, but today we are supposed to get a thunderstorm. But don't worry, we could drop to the 40's anytime, got to love spring time in Texas. Enjoy the snow, and Alex said to throw a snowball for him!
Holy Cow...I can't believe you had more snow. I am honestly jealous. It seems like we didn't even have a winter here. It has been in the 70's to upper 80's last week. I want winter back. I may come and hide out at your house!
That is A LOT of snow! We kept waiting for our lion's share also but congratulations...you WIN!
I totally feel you wanting a little Spring weather. I am ready for it too and we don't even have any snow right now. I'm just ready to chill outside at the park rather than in a tiny apartment all the time!
OOOooo, brrr. I remember always wishing for Spring in Utah by this time of year, but there always seemed to be one more snowstorm just to tease us.
Post a Comment