Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OUR TRIP TO ZION

Last week we went to Zion from Wednesday to Sunday and boy was it wonderful. Thanks to our good friend Gary and Nikki we were able to stay with them in St. George in their condo and had quite the fun filled weekend. This post is WAY long but I just wasn't sure what photos to cut out of our 100 that we took. I did try to narrow it down as much as I could so please be patient. It was simply gorgeous down there and it was a perfect 85 degrees, it was so hard to come home to snow and 30.

This is Rylie and her friend Maci, trying very hard to be cute for the camera.

This is Drew and our friend Gary, this is how Gary is all the time, funny and goofy!

Here is a family shot of Gary, Nikki and Maci---what a gorgeous family.


Here are my cuties on our hike to the top of Hidden Canyon.

Here we are at the top of hidden canyon, taking a breather.

The whole clan at weeping rock

We asked the guys to take a cute picture of us but with them commenting with every shot, it made it a bit difficult.

Here is the best of the worst. Nikki looks gorgeous as always.

Family shot

The girls striking a pose


Derrek and Nathan being boys

The girls loved this sand and played in it for a long time

Drew and Me

My boys

Emerald Pool (lower pool)

Emerald Pool

Rylie crossing the water like the big kids.

another family shot

9 comments:

Emily said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. There is nothing like that in Texas. You all look so happy, what a fun family trip!

Liz said...

Fun, fun!! Looks like you all were basking in the sunlight!!! I love it!

Chelsi said...

Reminds me so much of last year!! I bet you guys all loved it, especially your boys! We (I don't know how many of our bunch) are ging to be up in Logan on May 1st & 2nd for Ashlynn's dance. I'd love to get together!

Becky said...

Wow! I love Zions. Especially when it is cold up north. Great pictures. I'm glad y'all had so much fun.

Tandy said...

You guys are having so much fun all the time! I am so happy for you. I love Zions it is so beautiful and agggh it looks like summer.

trublubyu said...

what a perfect time to go to zion. it looks like you guys had a great time! thanks for sharing your pics.

Corry's said...

Looks like a blast. I bet it was nice to have a break from the cold.

Mindy Blake said...

What fun pictures-you look beautiful too Mary! You're not suppose to look that cute hiking you know! I'm glad you got to go and have such a fun vacation (but I'm also glad to have you back too! Ü).

charmy said...

Zion's is beautiful! Glad you had a fun time!