Monday, March 9, 2009

I love to see the Temple!


Saturday we had tickets to go see the new Temple in Draper so we took the kids up there on a day trip. This is the first time they have ever been inside a temple and I think it was neat for them to be able to do that. It is absolutely gorgeous in there, the amount of money used to create such a building is well spent. For those who have never been inside, or will never go inside, all the wood work has been imported from Africa and it is simply beautiful. It was really a great day to go and see it, nice clear blue skies but it was freezing, that is why there are very few pictures. The wind had picked up by the time we got out of the tour and it was all we could do to take these 2 pictures. After the tour we went to Spanish Fork to visit Drew's brother's baby and my Friend Neva's baby, who were both born on the same day, in the same hospital, by the same doctor, by the same procedure--a c-section, its a small world out there. Then we took the kids out to eat at a restaurant called "Bucca De Beppo" it is an Italian place and it was pretty good. Then it was off to home where we spent the evening outside talking to neighbors, it was a great day, really made us ready for spring to arrive.

2 comments:

Tandy said...

I am so bummed that I didn't get to see you! I had better be on that list to visit next time!

Corry's said...

What a neat experience for your kiddos. It looks like a nice temple from the outside. Maybe someday we'll visit that temple, who knows.