I was in the Kitchen cooking dinner and Drew had turned the ipod on so we could listen to some music. The song "faithfully" by Journey came on and I heard Rylie just giggling and I turned around and saw Drew "slow dancing" with her. It was so dang cute I hurried to get the camera in hopes to get a few shots of him with out him noticing. Well I got one and he has a huge smile on his face but the rest he was trying very hard to block himself from the camera. Rylie was smiles from ear to ear and it was so precious to see her dad dancing with her. He twirled her and sang to her and danced the whole song, too sweet for the camera to catch.
(notice the outfit, again! It has become her favorite and she has worn it everyday since Friday, and she already has it on this morning since about 8am)




5 comments:
Super sweet. That seems very like Drew to hide from the camera. What's up with guys hiding when they are being nice and sweet. Like it's going to ruin their reputation or something. At least Nate doesn't care if he is caught on camera doing something sweet with his sister.
OH how cute! Daddy daughter dancing! Something she will always remember!
Sweet memories she will have of her dad! What a guy!
I would love to meet your whole family next time I come! They seem so great and loving!
I'm glad you peeked at our blog -- I'll confess that I've been peeking at your blog for a couple of months now! I can't believe how big your boys are and how adorable Rylie is!
Post a Comment