Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hair Do!





I am not the most creative person when it comes to hair (and many other things), but I love to try and do fun things with Rylie's hair. I follow a blog that is for all sorts of cute hair styles but most of it is for longer/thicker hair.
We went to the movies on Monday and there was a girl in line at the concession and I loved how her hair was done. I tried to memorize how it was done and today was the first time I tried it on Rylie. I think it is super cute (for my first try on a wiggly 2 year old) and it at least is out of her face.

11 comments:

Becky said...

I think it is way cute too! I am totally impressed that you were able to get it done. I thought all kids that age were supposed to run around looking all wild cuz they wouldn't get their hair even brushed. Well, I was that kid. I told my mom that since the boys didn't have to get their hair done then I didn't either. She cut it short after that.
Great job. You should really be proud of yourself.

Corry's said...

It looks great. I wish my daughter let me do her hair cute. Unfortunately, she only likes three hair styles; two ponies, two braids, and down (which is a mess). If ever it looks different from these styles, I have had to bribe her in some way.

Heidi said...

LOve, LOVE, LOVE the do! You are talented to go off of a girl you saw three days ago! Go you!

Lacie said...

I love it!! You did really good!

Tandy said...

I think that looks so cute! I can't wait until Kelbi has enough to do that

Chelsi said...

wow I cannot believe she sat there and let you do her hair that long!!! It turned out so cute, my Jaxsyn would be screaming!

Amy J said...

I wish Lena my 4 year old would hold still long enough for just one of those! Way cute hair style.

Debbie said...

You'll have to tell me the blog site you mentioned. I think I have seen it long ago, but have forgotten. With my first girl after boys...(like you) I'll need to learn that sort of thing.

Tay and Liz said...

I'm impressed, very cute! I love your blog background by the way.

Jen B. said...

Holy Cow! That looks like a lot of work! It is so cute! I am going to try that on Aubrie!!

charmy said...

Way cute Mary!