Today was Nathan's last basketball game and he was none to excited to see the season end. The team was soooo not cooperative for us lovely parents to take a picture. I think I took 10 pictures just trying to get a decent one, this one almost everyone is actually smiling. Nate had a really great season and is such a good ball player. He still has lots to learn but it is something he excelled in in the 8 short weeks he played. We are already gearing up for next year. Today he scored 12 points and had lots of assists. One thing that he is so good at is being the one to make sure everyone gets a chance with the ball and that everyone gets high fives after each shot is made. He made a couple of the girls on his team feel real good by the way he would throw the ball to them when no one else would and he always made sure he gave them high fives and told them good job. Last week at his game even the ref. noticed his sportsmanship and took him aside at teh end of the game and told him "thanks." I don't share this to brag but because it was a "good" parent moment that I want to remember. Way to go Nate!!!!!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your kids are great kids Mary-and it is all to do with you and Drew-you are a fabuous mother!
Post a Comment