I am not on top of this blog thing like I wish I was. Last Thursday not Derrek received his Webelos award after being in there just shy of 4 months. He also received 6 pins but I can't remember what they were all for. It was a big award night and most of the kids received something.
Here is where they drag the mom up and make the kid try and pin something on their shirt without poking them. When he got his Bear, they actually held him upside down and made him try and pin it on, that was kind of fun to see him try that way.
He was really excited to get his Webelo and we were really proud of him and all the hard work he put into it.
Drew really knows how to take quite the shot with the camera, sorry to all!




1 comment:
I can't believe that I am the first comment, what an honor. Way to go Derrek! I am so proud of you. You really are a hard worker and that will serve you well in life!
Post a Comment