While I was blogging, I found Nathan dancing with Rylie and as you can see she was thoroughly enjoying herself. It was way too cute to capture it on camera but I tried. Nathan is sooo good to Rylie and really knows how to play with her and get her laughing. He really knows how to get to her level and she just adores him. He kept her busy for about an hour and they just laughed the whole time.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
May I have this dance?
While I was blogging, I found Nathan dancing with Rylie and as you can see she was thoroughly enjoying herself. It was way too cute to capture it on camera but I tried. Nathan is sooo good to Rylie and really knows how to play with her and get her laughing. He really knows how to get to her level and she just adores him. He kept her busy for about an hour and they just laughed the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment