
Last night we went to watch USU vs. Utah women's gymnastics. I love watching gymnastics and secretly wish I could do all that stuff. It is just amazing to me that you can flip and flop like they do.

Here is Big Blue coming out from the Center score board and doing his thing.
Rylie's lovely cheezer

USU Gymnast in the middle of a vault

Utah girl doing uneven bars, one of my favorite events (next to floor)
You can barely see the blur but it is a USU girl on vault, or in the middle of a flip

Derrek and Nathan went and sat in the seats just by where the Utes are standing here and they ended up on TV, now they feel like big stars, it was kind of fun.
3 comments:
That brings back memories. My dad used to take us kids to the Lady Ute's all the time when I was little. I agree they are super cool to watch!
my roommates and i used to go and watch byu gymnastic meets all the time. i totally miss that.
Looks fun. I used to love the lady Aggies. I'm glad someone is there to support USU. (Here everyone loves BYU and it stinks).
Post a Comment