I know I am a little late but it has been a very crazy week, and I couldn't forget to blog about Rylie's birthday. She has such a great day, though I am sure she was a little confused as to why we were making such a big deal all day long. We started out with presents and she was totally excited that she was getting all this loot and for no apparent reason.
She mostly got dolls and was really excited to finally get that stroller. She of course was with me when I bought it and was not so happy when she didn't get it that day and anytime the word "stroller" was mentioned she thought she was getting her doll stroller and we started the whole fit over again.
Her favorite Breakfast food is pancakes so that is what our little princess got. She was not so willing to pose for a picture but we took one anyway. My boys thought she had hair like a rock band in these pictures so I had to post them. She usually goes to town on pancakes but was so excited to get back to her stroller I think she ate one and she was done.



After we got going for the day we took off to Veteran's Pool where we all had a blast. She loved going down the slides with us and especially had fun just swimming in the water. She is a little fish and I wasn't sure we were going to get her out of the pool, but due to baseball games we did unfortunately have to leave before she was ready.
These are some pictures of her cake and we won't say much about that. I usually try not to procrastinate on things like this but this one time I was a sucky mom. I was going to do a barbie cake and then decided to do a regular cake because she wouldn't know the difference. Last minute I ended up trying to throw together a Barbie cake and this is how it turned out. Not at all how it was saw it in my head but when you do it at 5pm the day of her birthday, what can you expect. She loved it and that is all that matters, next year I won't get away with this so it will be better. Overall it was a fun filled day and she thought she was something else. We love you Rylie and look forward to this new and exciting year of the "terrible two's!"




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rylie!!! Mary your cake looks great! Better than my did that's for sure!! I'm glad she loved her presents!
Are you a professional?? I wouldn't have even attempted something so complicated, I'm sure she LOVED it!! Two's are the worst and the best!!
Will you do my cake for my birthday? That is TOO cute!!
Post a Comment