Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lego Mania


Derrek is our Lego Mania Man! He loves to build with Lego's and some days it could occupy his time for the whole day. He comes up with some pretty creative sets that pictures just don't do them justice. Like this one, he built an AT AT (like those from star wars) and this one even has a swivel head. He really has wanted me to blog about some of the things he has built so I thought "why not!" Double click to get a better view of the AT AT but like I said the picture just doesn't do it justice, it is pretty cool.

2 comments:

Corry's said...

Nice work. He reminds me so much of Joshua. I guess the creativity comes from the Corrys (I know it doesn't come from me).

Charlie Cooper said...

MaryJean, thanks for the email you sent about my boy, that was nice. It's good to see that the hot oklahoman I once had a crush on is doing so well. Thanks for the invite to the blog, we'll check up on you guys from time to time. Rob (Christensen)