Saturday, July 12, 2008

Like Father, Like Daughter

Saturday after getting back from Derrek's swim meet I think Drew had ants in his pants. It drives him crazy to just sit around on a Saturday when things could be getting done. So this is what I got out of the shower to, Drew cleaning blinds. This is probably on of the worst house chores to do and yet my husband thinks to do it and does it. Rylie wanted so badly to help so she got herself a wet wipe and got to work. I hope she is this eager to help in a few years.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, the longer she is in the dark about chores being boring the better.

Nikki & Gary said...

Dear Mary, I really appreciate you bloging about this. As you know Gary and I are really "low-tech" in fact I don't think Gary even knows what blogging is. This will be his introduction to it all. I will probably be forbidden to view your blog ever again, but I think it will be worth it for Gary to his best buddy cleaning blinds, of his own volition. We were not aware that anything like that had ever occured anywhere. Gary will be unpleasantly surprised. Drew just "upped the ante" if you will! Again, thanks for posting that on you blog, I'm going to get
a lot of mileage out of that one!

P.S. Drew, Gary is going to be pissed at you for a while, but he'll get over it, probably about the time he finishes cleaning the blinds...